Thursday, March 24, 2011

How do I use a gasoline oven which lights from your top rated also since the bottom from the oven?

Qusetions: I commenced employing a gasoline oven lately which lights from your top rated also since the bottom from the oven. i've tried using baking bread, cakes, cookies, and many others. sad to say, anything I attempt out will get burnt from your top rated also since the bottom. How do I use this oven for baking?

Answers:Baking only make use of the bottom burner
the top rated ones for broiling.

Answers:The oven ought to only light from your bottom unless of course you set it to broil. a thing is incorrect! Broil is 500 degrees or much better.......it seems just like the thermostat is trashed. i've made use of one particular all my daily life like a chef......I never ever ran into that so its only a guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment