Thursday, March 31, 2011

Where can I buy/ how can I create a wood lock box.?

Qusetions: I want a lock box to conceal my marijuana. i'd value if another person could inform me what to acquire or exact elements to generate a single mainly because I possess the knowledge to master to generate a single. Thank You!

Answers:Buy some items of wood, some screws, a latch, and also a smaller padlock.
Or you could potentially drop by a shop like pastime Lobby and acquire a smaller ornamental wood box then uncover a smaller latch & lock (such as being a luggage lock) to set on it - would not be the strongest box while in the planet but can be the least difficult route.

Answers:I have identified that at this internet internet site while in the previous.

Answers:just use a smaller cigar box

No comments:

Post a Comment