Friday, March 25, 2011

How very long does warmth tape final ?

Qusetions: I possess a cellular household inside the northeast. I place warmth tape close to the h2o line coming up in the ground towards the bottom with the trailer floor. I then place pipe insulation close to it. it might be tough for me to obtain underneath the trailer & consider off the insulation & really feel if it truly is warm,I'm disabled now (I put in it eight a long time ago). There is usually a light on it,right in advance of where by it plugs in and that's lite. Does anybody understand how very long warmth tape ought to final ? Thanks

Answers:when the light goes out, it truly is time for you to exchange.

Answers:Like most merchandise, there exists excellent and bad/cheap. nobody can guess how very long it is going to final. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment