Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Can I nonetheless resolve my microwave oven?

Qusetions: My washing machine's hose ripped and once the spin cycle arrived the microwave obtained wet. I believed possibly the oven is like every other digital system so I allow it dry for seven days with no making use of it. immediately after the 7th day I attempted making use of it and it started off to produce truly loud noices and sparking up. So I left it on your own once more for some time and attempted once more but once more the identical factor took place. i used to be asking yourself if there was nonetheless anything I could do or not? i understand microwaves are high-priced but when there can be a less costly alternate i am eager to consider it.

Answers:go to a thrift store and obtain a employed one particular, i've noticed them to get a slow as ten bucks, or appear at attic income it just is just not well worth it to check out to fix it and it just is just not risk-free to suit your needs to utilize it since it is

Answers:Dont fiddle together with your micro wave just throw it out, it is possible to get an inexpensive one particular for £20 inside of a foremost superstore

No comments:

Post a Comment