Saturday, April 2, 2011

How to get rid of tremendous glue from my desk?

Qusetions: hello there all,

I was repairing some thing with tremendous glue one other day and just identified out that I acquired tremendous glue throughout my desk! How do I get it off?

Answers:Acetone nail polish remover. fundamentally the exact matter as tremendous glue remover, just less costly.

Answers:Removing tremendous glue from a completed wood desk will likely be incredibly challenging to complete not having harmful the wood. To get rid of the glue use nail polish remover, utilize the the nail polish remover to a rag and gently utilize towards the wood.

Cheers
www.cedarlinecontracting.ca

Answers:If your desk is designed of wood meticulously use a security razor blade. chemical substances will ruin the wood end. If it is really glass use a non acetone nail polish remover.

Answers:Use a tremendous glue remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment