Monday, April 4, 2011

How to repair a punched hole within a hollow door?

Qusetions: i acquired into an argument with my older brother and my brother has anger difficulties and he punched my door and left a massive hole and he just left for college and im staying dwelling and now theres a massive hole and also the door is hollow and i experimented with calling my dad and he just stated im not listening to it cuz you guys dont no ways to get along and he was fed up with us and my brother has created holees previous to.

and i dont prefer to cover it up, but i jsut prefer to mend the items (i nevertheless have them) to ensure that it appear significantly less noticible when my mother arrives dwelling. simply because if it had been large she may be pissed.

make sure you assist?!

Answers:Get a fresh door.

Answers:if you punch a hole within a hollow door, you typically want to exchange it.

Answers:Hollow doorways are so affordable now..I purchased some not too long ago at B Q for £7 each

No comments:

Post a Comment