Monday, April 4, 2011

How do I develop a safehouse?

Qusetions: Reporting from urban Toronto...My neighbors have started off acting strangely recently. eg. Screaming incoherently at me, and operating right after me for no purpose. I suspect that they're contaminated using the Green Flu. How do I develop safehouse to conceal from them? If nobody solutions, i'll get is the relaxation of North the united states happens to be contaminated also and journey out on my motorbike on the countryside.

Answers:ok initial Mr. Chan. you have to have to bomb the **** from his household, obtain a russian spy to pinpoint their area using a "predator missile" and bomb them repeatedly.

Answers:two words: Stun ...Gun
( a cattle prod functions as well ) Stand you ground, arm your self, if they persist: "Light 'em up".
Cheaper than creating a safe and sound place and substantially additional gratifying.

Answers:Pay somebody....

No comments:

Post a Comment