Thursday, April 7, 2011

I need to have a title for my pipe!!?

Qusetions: it is magenta and its definitely little and i cant determine what to simply call it however so.. hopefully 1 of you can provide me some support..! thank you:]]

Answers:I'm assuming you happen to be a lady by your ID title and lol simply call it Peter you recognize....Puffin Peter ;)

Answers:Naming a pipe is actually a sacred ritual. you receive collectively with a lot of your stoner close friends, you smoke each and every other out, and someplace along the best way another person arrives up with an ideal title.

Answers:Did you realize that they now possess the incredibly initially MEDICALLY DOCUMENTED DEATH brought on BY cigarette smoking POT? The dumb twit choked around the deal with!

Pot smokers even have their very own prayer now!

Now I lay me down to rest,
I pray thee Lord my POT TO continue to keep!
If another person should really toke previous to I wake,
I PRAY THEE LORD MY STASH TO get!!!!!

Answers:Just simply call It Pookie everyone else does

Answers:Pipette.

Answers:Pete the Pied piper

Answers:since it is little i'd simply call it pepster.

No comments:

Post a Comment