Monday, April 4, 2011

Why do my door hinges break when I consume sharpies?

Qusetions: when I consume sharpies, my door hinges break and I can not discover why. My door hinges are metal, if that aids.

Answers:Rule of thumb: if you are heading down the river and all 4 wheels fall off, you will find no seeds in bananas, and no bones in Ice cream. there is twelve inches on the ruler, Queen Elizabeth can also be a ruler, the Queen Elizabeth can also be a ship. Ships sail around the ocean, the ocean has fishes, the fishes have fins, so there you go: 20 5.

Answers:It's not great to consume markers as well as your home may well be haunted or one thing.

Answers:none! mainly because ice cream has no bones!

Answers:The crux from the biscuit would be the apostrophe.

Answers:i believed i used to be the only a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment